There are lots of opportunities to learn at Around the Table Yarns.
Sign up by phone (216-230-9224), by email (email@example.com) or come in.
For absolute beginners, we offer Beginning Knitting and Crochet every month on weekday evenings and weekends
- $50 includes instruction, all materials, a book and a project bag
- Learn to Knit teaches casting on, knitting, purling, binding off and mattress stitch seaming to make a pair of fingerless mitts.
- Learn to Crochet students master foundation chains, single, half double and double crochet to make a set of dish or face cloths.
Those seeking to increase their knowledge can participate in Skills Classes also held on Thursday nights and Tuesday mornings.
- Revolving topics
- no materials to purchase
- focusses on one skill
- pattern suggestions using the skill
- $5 or a wooden nickel (given with $25 in store purchase)
Tuesdays Learn to Crochet 7-8p (3 Classes)
Jan 7, 14, & 21
Feb 4, 11, & 18
Thursdays Learn to Knit 6-8p (2 classes)
Jan 2 & 16
Feb 13 & 27
Saturdays Learn to Knit 3-5p (2 Classes)
Jan 18 & 25
Feb 8 & 22
Sundays Learn to Crochet 3-4p (3 Classes)
Feb 2, 9 and 16
Upcoming Skills Classes: Call the shop at 216-230-9224, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in to sign up.
Jan 21 Cable Knitting
Jan 28 Kitchener Stitch
Feb 4 Casting on
Feb 11 Blocking for knit or crochet
Feb 25 Avoiding and Fixing Mistakes
Jan 23 Cable Knitting
Jan 30 Knitting Colorwork: Intarsia
Feb 6 Two-Color Brioche
Feb 20 Avoiding and Fixing Mistakes
Thrummed Mittens on 4 needles $30 includes Yarn, roving and needles
Sunday, February 2 & 16 1-3 pm
Sunday, February 9 & 23 12-1:30pm
Special Events: Stay tuned for details
Sunday, February 9 Our First Anniversary
Saturday, April 25 Local Yarn Store Day
Saturday, June 13 World Wide Knit in Public Day