There are lots of opportunities to learn at Around the Table Yarns. Call the shop at 216-230-9224, send us an email to email@example.com or come in to sign up!
For absolute beginners we offer Learn to Knit and Learn to Crochet every month on weekday evenings and weekends
- $50 includes instruction, all materials, a book and a project bag
- Learn to Knit teaches casting on, knitting, purling, binding off and mattress stitch seaming to make a pair of fingerless mitts.
- Learn to Crochet students master foundation chains, single, half double and double crochet to make a set of dish or face cloths.
Those seeking to increase their knowledge can participate in Skills Classes also held on weeknights and weekend afternoons and Tuesday mornings.
- Revolving topics
- no materials to purchase
- focusses on one skill
- pattern suggestions using the skill
- $5 or a wooden nickel (given with $25 in store purchase)
Tuesdays Learn to Crochet 7-8p (3 Classes)
Dec 3, 10 & 17
Jan 7, 14, & 21
Thursdays Learn to Knit 6-8p (2 classes)
Dec 5 & 19
Jan 2 & 16
Saturdays Learn to Knit 3-5p (2 Classes)
Dec 14 & 21
Jan 4 & 18
Sundays Learn to Crochet 3-4p (3 Classes)
Dec 8, 15 & 22
Jan 5, 12 & 19
Upcoming Skills Classes: Call the shop at 216-230-9224, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in to sign up.
Reading a Knitting Pattern Tues Dec 3 10:30-11:30a
Ripple Crochet Sun Dec 8 1-2p
Blocking Knitting or Crochet Tues Dec 10 10:30-11:30a or Thur Dec 12 6-8p
Not your Granny's Granny square Sun Dec 15 1-2p
Shaping Knitting with paired increases and decreases Tues Dec 17 10:30-11:30a
Kim's Crochet workshop Sun Dec 22 1-2p
Friday, November 29, 12 noon-5pm
Come in your jim-jams with your knitting or crochet and bring leftovers to share. We are watching holiday movies all day.
Saturday, November 30, 10a-6pm
Small Business Saturday
- Donuts and Cider
- In-store sale items
- Earn Double Nickels on regularly priced items
- Use only 5 Nickels to get a 20% discount on regularly priced items
- Extra gift for Wishlist purchases
Saturday and Sunday, December 7 & 8
Tina's Twisted Fibers Trunk Show
One of our very favorite dyers, we invited Tina to bring everything we don't already have in the shop for two days. Come and get it! Plus Jane Stewart is bringing in a sock machine and for $10 will be able to help you crank out a pair of socks in the shop during the trunk show.