This day pass is good for one day (10am-4pm) at the Bellwether retreat.
Day Pass holders will sign in at Bellwether between 9:30-10 am and should plan to head home between 4-5 pm. Includes:
- Farm to Table lunch
- Color for Fiber Enthusiasts talk with Q+A
- Free time to knit or crochet with friends in the retreat center
- First access to a limited edition retreat color way from Tina's Twisted Fibers in a selection of bases
Also, we are planning Knit or Crochet classes* (exclusive to the retreat) and a Farm Tour* (includes visits with the animals). These classes are usually $40 or more when offered in store.
Here are some of the class offerings we have so far:
- Crochet for Knitters (crochet cast-ons, edging and joining)
- Preventing and Fixing Knitting Mistakes
- Megan's Crochet Tips and Tricks
- Knitted Chart and Pattern Reading
- Learn to knit (mini) mitten with Peg
*Farm Tour or classes will have a $10 fee.