Colorful Stitch Markers in 3 sizes alert you when it's time to do something new in your knitting: super smooth, steel based, nylon coated marker in a rainbow of colors – that also stick to any magnet.
- Small stitch markers accommodate up to US 7 / 4.5mm needle. 10 each of 6 colors
- Original stitch markers accommodate up to US 13 / 9mm needle. 10 each of 6 colors
- Jumbo stitch markers accommodate up to US 19 / 16mm needle. 5 each of 6 colors
Split Ring Stitch Markers A simple open loop with a pointed leg that will nestle into your stitches and stay while you're working - easy to remove and reposition while creating increases, counting rows or repeats, or working cables. Size: 1/2 in X 5/8 in (1.27 cm X 1.5875 cm). 10 each of 6 colors
Opening Markers are perfect for tracking row counts, number of stitches when casting on, and so many other uses. The thin metal keeps them flexible as a ‘safety pin’ style marker, and since they’re steel they cling to the Maker’s Keep or any magnet. Size: up to US 11 needle. 10 each of 6 colors
Flight of Stitch Markers For anyone who’s not sure which style of Cocoknits stitch marker to try first, here’s a handy sampling.
- Each bundle is 5 boxed sets of markers
- each style includes 24 markers - 4 each of 6 colors
- 120 total markers
- Made of nylon coated steel - they cling to magnets
- Split Ring markers - hook onto stitches
- Triangle stitch markers accommodate up to US 9 / 5.5mm needle.
- Small stitch markers accommodate up to US 7 / 4.5mm needle.
- Original stitch markers accommodate up to US 13 / 9mm needle.
- Jumbo stitch markers accommodate up to US 19 / 16mm needle.
Precious Metal Stitch Markers
- Finished in gold, silver and copper colors
- Large round stitch markers accommodate US 15 / 10 mm needles or smaller
- Small round stitch markers accommodate US 9 / 5.5 mm needles or smaller
- Opening stitch markers accommodate US 11 / 8 mm needles or smaller
Colorful Tringle Stitch Markers
This new colorful combination of Triangle Stitch Markers comes in a triangle-shaped kraft box and a subdued rainbow of Earth Tone colors. The ones in our Flight of Stitch markers have been so popular and the only shape not available separately--till now! We find that the triangles stick up from our work, making it easy to get our needle tip into the corner for transferring to the other needle. Accommodates needle sizes US 0-13 / 1-9 mm.