Ring markers come in a pack of 50 ring markers:10 large, 20 medium, and 20 small.
• Great for marking the beginning of a round or pattern repeat
Split markers come in a pack of 30. Each has a small opening that allows you to slip one onto a stitch easily.
• Mark decreases, increases or even mistakes
• Easy to slip onto a needle in the middle of your work
• Mark increases or decreases in your pattern
Locking ring markers come in a pack of 30 to mark your rows and keep track of your loops.
• Hooks into the knitted or crocheted stitch within a row without slipping out
• Mark a mistake that needs to be ripped back
• Catch the dropped stitch before it runs down through